Achieving a net zero future is essential to the success of AspenTech customers across industries and regions alike. They face growing pressure to implement sustainability solutions that demonstrate tangible results toward net zero emissions while at the same time ensuring they meet business performance expectations and goals. At the heart of these challenges lie the digital technologies necessary to progress net zero initiatives.
As our CEO, Antonio Pietri, said at the recent ADIPEC event, “the role of technology is to provide a platform to test, understand and deliver the required solutions, for example, hydrogen at scale, and also the economics to ensure the greatest return on investment.”
It’s against this backdrop that I’m very proud to announce the latest updates and enhancements to our aspenONE® portfolio. All the newest capabilities are designed to accelerate customer digitalization strategies and achieve advanced levels of operational excellence. Collectively, the updates will progress net zero initiatives, empower engineers with enhanced AI, improve the health and performance of assets and enable customers to benefit from an integrated enterprise data management system.
New aspenONE updates help customers more quickly develop and implement reliable, impactful sustainability solutions. They also enable insights based on operational data from across the enterprise, resulting in reduced inefficiencies and improved operational performance.
Key among the updates are an expanded set of models incorporating AI, as well as a number of integrations providing comprehensive access to operational technology (OT) data.
The ability to ensure accuracy in sustainability solutions and tackle complex problems is critical to customers making net zero progress. AspenTech’s modeling capabilities address both these challenges with new and expanded updates, including:
- AspenTech’s library of sustainability sample models now contains more than 140 options to drive faster time-to-market for new processes and technologies. Incorporating Industrial AI, the models help overcome execution barriers for sustainability projects, improve economics and support investments.
- New high-fidelity models increase hydrogen and carbon capture model accuracy, easily extend from design into operations, and recalibrate based on changing process conditions.
- Support for green hydrogen initiatives is now available with out-of-the-box electrolyzer models that help ensure safe operations of key equipment.
AspenTech’s newest release of aspenONE expands its library of sample models
with 140 options to drive faster time-to-market for new sustainability technologies
Integrated Enterprise Data Management
A holistic data management strategy is the foundation of ensuring a successful digital transformation journey. Customers need flexibility and scalability to access and analyze huge amounts of data being generated throughout their organizations. Now, aspenONE includes new integrations to help customers centrally manage enterprise OT data aggregation, including:
- AspenTech Inmation™, the company’s centralized data management system now seamlessly connects to its historian, Aspen InfoPlus.21®, and its data visualization solution, aspenONE Process Explorer™ (A1PE), to more easily identify inefficiencies, bottlenecks and production challenges from across the organization.
- In addition, AspenTech Inmation™ for Aspen Mtell® provides native connectivity for quick integration with multiple, high volume data sources to quickly extract insights and drive business decisions.
- The company’s asset performance management solution, Aspen Mtell®, now includes out-of-the-box integration with AspenTech Operational Insights™ that includes configurable dashboards to inform strategy, optimize resource allocation and improve performance.
The latest version of aspenONE is full of innovations, new capabilities and enhancements to help customers achieve new levels of operational excellence. Throughout the coming months, we’ll publish a series of blog posts that highlight many of these. In the meantime, the full scope of updates can be viewed here.