For the second year in a row, AspenTech has been recognized with an IoT Product of the Year Award from IoT Evolution World, a leading digital publication covering IoT technologies.
This year, the award went to AspenTech Inmation, a cornerstone of the newly-expanded AspenTech DataWorks. AspenTech Inmation provides customers with a singular solution to access and manage the overwhelming amount of industrial data, from the plant floor to the c-suite, in support of their digital transformation strategies.
"The solutions selected for the Industrial IoT Product of Year Awards represent the diverse range of innovation driving the multi-billion-dollar IoT market today. It is my honor to congratulate AspenTech for their innovative work and superior contribution to the rapidly evolving IoT industry"
“It is my pleasure to recognize AspenTech Inmation, an innovative solution that earned AspenTech the 2023 Industrial IoT Product of the Year Award. I look forward to seeing more innovation from AspenTech in the future.”
- Data Governance — Centralized, flexible data management that supports contextualization and user access control, as well as encryption for all data types
- Connectivity — Vendor-neutral connectivity to all major OT and IT interfaces that allows organizations to integrate data from disparate sources and manage from a centralized system
- Data Integration — Value-added application enablement such as advanced analytics, decision support, and AI
Using AspenTech Inmation, organizations like Germany-based global chemical producer BASF, can:
- Aggregate global operational data into a centralized storage repository foundation for business intelligence, AI and analytics
- Reconcile information from legacy systems to enable plant and enterprise-wide operational improvements
- Realize a measurable return on digital transformation efforts while achieving top performance
- Visualize and share industrial data to support sustainability goals and investments
AspenTech DataWorks is enabling industrial companies to deliver on actionable insights faster than ever before. By harnessing the power of data and information they already have, organizations can make better business decisions empowered by industrial data, share insights across the organization, and meet the demands of an ever-evolving world.
For more information about AspenTech Inmation:
- Watch the AspenTech Inmation and Your Industrial Data Strategy on-demand webinar
- Read the ARC View: Building an Industrial Data Foundation report
Leave A Comment