Learn how the data historian is evolving from data storage to industrial data management platform and how manufacturers require data integration, archiving, asset modeling, visualization and analysis capabilities.
Janice Abel, Lead Analyst at ARC Advisory Group, and Keith Flynn, Sr Director of Product Management, AspenTech’s AIoT products addressed new innovations in data historians that enable you to:
- Integrate industrial data across existing data historians on-premises or in the cloud
- Achieve maximum performance, security and deployment flexibility for industrial data regardless of age or location
- Aggregate, contextualize and mobilize data at scale across contributing sites
- Provide data preparedness and accessibility for AI-enabled actionable insights
- Monitor and lower energy usage to support sustainability initiatives
And, they also answered questions from the live audience on the “Future of the Data Historian.”