Demonstrations Will Also Showcase How AspenTech Performance Management and Process Control Solutions Improve Operational Efficiency, Increase Equipment Effectiveness, and Reduce Emissions
SAO PAOLO, Brazil -
Aspen Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: AZPN), a leading provider of software and services to the process industries, and regional partner SCR Technology Group will present on best practices for energy efficiency at the Brazil Automation – ISA 2011 Conference, November 8-10 in São Paulo. At the event, the companies will also demonstrate how AspenTech’s performance management and process control solutions can improve operational efficiency, increase overall equipment effectiveness, and reduce emissions.
- Building on its long-standing presence in Latin America, AspenTech is addressing the demand for process optimization in one of the world’s fastest growing energy markets. AspenTech’s customers in Latin America include all of the major energy, chemicals, and engineering & construction companies, which use the full spectrum of aspenONE® Engineering and aspenONE® Manufacturing & Supply Chain solutions.
- Additionally, a growing base of Latin American customers in the metals & mining, consumer products, and pulp & paper industries are being supported through the AspenTech Partner Network with a strong and expanding portfolio of process automation solution providers across the region.
- AspenTech’s optimization solutions allow process manufacturers to visualize plant data and control operating parameters, helping them to achieve their operational excellence goals. Additionally, the company’s planning and scheduling tools enable customers to achieve greater business agility by optimizing their supply chains.
- The Brazil Automation – ISA 2011 Conference showcases the latest automation and control products and service providers operating in Brazil. Conference attendees who visit the AspenTech/SCR exhibition booth are eligible to register to win a free, one day, on-site plant processing assessment provided by SCR Technology Group.
- AspenTech and SCR Technology Group presentation and exhibit information:
- Expo Center Norte – Pavilions White 7 and 8
- José Bernardo Pinto Street, 333 – Vila Guilherme District
- Exhibit stand 48A; expo hours 1:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Conference: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- AspenTech/SCR Technology Group presentation – November 9, 5:30 p.m., Boa Vista Auditorium
Antonio Pietri, Executive Vice President – Field Operations, AspenTech
“As Brazil’s growth continues to outpace that of more developed countries, the region’s process industries are increasingly applying best practices for optimizing manufacturing and supply chain operations. Process optimization improves operational efficiency, while helping to meet increasingly strict regulatory compliance requirements. By learning how industry-leading companies achieve success following this model, attendees are better able to optimize their own operations and capitalize on growth opportunities in a changing global economy.”
Jorge, Bonomi, Director of IT, SCR Technology Group
“SCR Technology Group has served the process industry’s automation and control needs in Latin America for nearly 20 years, and we are excited to partner with AspenTech to offer customers the most innovative software on the market. The burgeoning Brazilian market presents a tremendous opportunity to integrate our deep services capabilities with AspenTech’s market leading manufacturing and supply chain product suite. Attendees at the Brazil Automation – ISA 2011 conference will get a first-hand look at how they can benefit from our partnership through our energy efficiency presentation, as well as in-booth demonstrations that showcase our world-class process optimization capabilities.”
AspenTech is a leading supplier of software that optimizes process manufacturing – for energy, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, engineering and construction, and other industries that manufacture and produce products from a chemical process. With integrated aspenONE solutions, process manufacturers can implement best practices for optimizing their engineering, manufacturing and supply chain operations. As a result, AspenTech customers are better able to increase capacity, improve margins, reduce costs and become more energy efficient. To see how the world’s leading process manufacturers rely on AspenTech to achieve their operational excellence goals, visit www.aspentech.com
About SCR Technology Group
SCR Technology Group develops solutions in Automation Technology (AT) and Information Technology (IT), acting both in the production environment as in the corporate environment. Since its inception in 1995, the company focused its work on developing software solutions for industrial automation. With the evolution of the market and aims to satisfy its customers, the company began to add new services such as Systems Integration and Software Solutions in IT to support decision making. Always aiming at reliability and quality of services, SCR Technology Group maintains partnership with key suppliers in the market and has a technical team of highly trained and qualified experts. SCR Technology Group provides its clients with total control of their business through the control, systems integration and management of all industrial processes, taking care to meet your needs with satisfaction, commitment and results. For more information, visit www.gruposcr.com.br