AspenTech offers a broad range of solution services to implement aspenONE applications, on time and within budget.
Armed with thorough implementation knowledge and experience in applying AspenTech solutions to industrial problems, our implementation specialists can help your organization deploy solutions in the following business areas:
- Engineering. Our services focus on designing, analyzing, debottlenecking and improving plant performance through continuous process improvements.
- Plant Operations. Our services encompass activities aimed at operating the plant safely and reliably while minimizing energy costs and improving yields and throughput.
- Supply Chain Management. Our services focus on activities related to coordinating the flow of physical goods and associated information, from raw materials sourcing to delivery of finished products to consumers.
- Manufacturing Execution Systems. Our services deliver comprehensive solutions to the manufacturing industries such as Pharmaceuticals and result in significant cost benefits to our clients.
AspenTech's implementation specialists have obtained many years of relevant process industry experience, and most hold post-baccalaureate degrees in chemical engineering, operations research, or related disciplines.
Our implementation specialists include pioneers and leading experts in the following fields:
- Steady state simulation
- Dynamic simulation
- Pinch studies
- Thermophysical properties
- Adsorption processes
- Polymer processes
- Industrial reactor modeling
- Identification of empirical models for process control and analysis
- Large-scale optimization
- Demand management and statistical forecasting
- Electronic Batch Recording Systems for Pharmaceutical and other regulated industries
- Industrial application of nonlinear empirical modeling technology
- Supply distribution systems modeling
- Scheduling methods
- Information management systems for industry
- Advanced process control
- Real-time optimization
- Statistical process control
- Non-linear planning
- Inferential model development
- Non-linear blending
- Batch tracking