The Aspen SKUA Fault Seal Analysis Workflow contains powerful tools for rigorously evaluating the sealing capacity of faults and fractures in the reservoir.
Learn about the Aspen SKUA™ advantage for conducting fault seal analysis:
- Create more realistic subsurface geology representations
- Model any type of simple-to-complex fault system
- Honor all available data and retain full subsurface complexity, without compromise
- Allow both experts and beginners to produce fast, simple, accurate reservoir models
- Reduce risk by seamlessly incorporating uncertainty into data and interpretations
- Use better models to identify potential hydrocarbon traps or potential pathways for fluid flow