With digital initiatives underway in the process industries, equipment layout, piping design, cost estimation and construction planning are getting a long-overdue overhaul. Learn how you can more easily move your engineering and estimating data across these functions for faster, more efficient FEED completion and handoff to detailed design.
Join industry experts from AspenTech® and Black & Veatch as they share how innovations in Aspen OptiPlant 3D Layout help you:
- Automate piping layout and equipment configuration
- Connect your equipment and piping layout to your estimate
- Achieve early construction planning for smooth execution
- Reduce costs and schedule with a modularization strategy
- Digitally hand over FEED data to detailed engineering
There will be a Q&A session following the event moderated by Lee Nichols with Hydrocarbon Processing.
We encourage you to join the conversation by submitting questions when registering.
By registering for this webinar, your contact information may be shared with our co-sponsor, Gulf Energy Information. Please click here to view data privacy policies.