Join this webinar to learn how Azure and AspenTech can help you integrate data – from sensors to the edge and cloud – to make faster, smarter and more strategic decisions.
As companies like yours look to embrace AI, they are challenged with data collection and data integration. What’s required is a fundamental change in how plant floor data is accessed, gathered and analyzed.
Join Lux Chakrapani, Director and Business Strategy Leader, Manufacturing Industry at Microsoft, and Keith Flynn, Sr. Director of Product Management, AIoT at AspenTech, to learn how Azure and data historian, Aspen Enterprise InfoPlus.21® (IP.21), can help you and your team:
- Integrate industrial data across from a variety of sources into Azure
- Achieve maximum performance, security and deployment flexibility for industrial data
- Enable enterprise-level MES servers to act in concert to manage data – at scale
- Aggregate, contextualize and mobilize data across sites for enterprise-level access
- Enhance data preparedness and accessibility for AI-enabled capabilities
A live Q&A session will follow so please come prepared with your questions. Register now!