CHRONUS Data Historian is a modern and highly-efficient data warehousing application suite specifically designed to handle the collection and archiving of massive real-time data sets associated with large-scale measurement environments for various process industries.
Join our experts as they explore the advanced and distributed data collection architectures and capabilities of CHRONUS, as well as highlight the strengths and use cases that best suit various methods for accessing, reporting and performing analytics on data stored in CHRONUS. You'll learn more about:
- Visualization, built-in reporting and analysis with a modern web and mobile environment
- Secure data storage and retrieval
- Alarm and event data analysis for patterns and predictive outcomes
- Process data aggregation across the enterprise and flexibility of implementation with cloud scalability
- Managing data from multiple sites allowing for operational comp
This is part of the Digital Grid Management webinar series, an in-depth overview of AspenTech innovative solutions that enable electric and gas utilities to meet operational challenges, day in and day out, with unsurpassed reliability, safety and performance worldwide.